1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AMENDMENTS
2. OUR SERVICET
wilight Crafts endeavours to make sure that this site is up to date, however is not liable for data errors or if prices are not correct; we reserve theright to cancel orders or remove from sale items that are subject to these errors; please contact us if you find any errors or omissions.
4. YOUR CONDUCT
You agree that our website may expose you to content that may be viewed as objectionable as a result of any unauthorised parties changing the website content. We shall not be responsible to you in any way forthe Content that appears on this website nor for any error or omission.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, that may be made by any third party, that is due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with this website or service, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other violation of the rights of another person or party.
6. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our website, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our website or service without our prior written consent.
7. APPLICABLE LAW
You agree that these Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising out of your use or misuse of this website or our products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this website is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
- (I) In the event that these Terms and Conditions conflicts with any law under which any provision may be held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties, such provision will be interpreted to reflect the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicablelaw, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain valid and intact;
- (II) The failure of either party to assert any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not be considered a waiver of any that party's right and that right will remain in full force and effect;
- (III) You agree that without regard to any statue or contrary law that any claim or cause arising out of this website or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose or the claim shall be forever barred;
- (IV) We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions and we shall be relieved of any further obligation.
By continuing to browse, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, you may leave this website now.
10. USAGE DATA
This information resides on our servers and is never passed on to a third party and never used for marketing purposes. This information is held purely to provide statistical analysis and trace errors, in an effort to benefit our clients.11. REFUND POLICYRefunds will be offered on any product sold that either did not meet the conditions of sale or was declared faulty/defective. If one of these conditions is met, a full refund will be offered (less postage and handling). Please view the Returns Policy here.